Last modified on: March 6, 2020
What are cookies?
In some cases, cookies are used to collect data that is recognized to be personal data, such as IP addresses and data linked to the IP address. The usage of such cookies is regulated by the data protection laws, and you as a user obtain more rights to control the collection and processing of these data.
After installed on your device, cookies may be either deleted automatically when you close the website/web browser (so-called “session cookies”), or stored on your device to facilitate future visits to the website (so-called “permanent cookies”). Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a period of time set by the website owner.
Some of the services collect statistics in aggregated form and may not require the consent of the user or may be managed directly by the owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
Which cookies does AgileVision use?
We may install on your device the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies (Stored for 12 months). This type of cookies is also known as ‘preferences cookies.’ We use the functional cookies to remember your choice not to allow analytical and commercial cookies.
- Analytical cookies (Stored for 12 months). These cookies allow us to track the Users' activity on the Website. For instance, we may count the number of visitors, measure sessions durations, check the geographical location of the visitors, characteristics of their devices, pages they visit, links they clicked on and similar parameters. We do so to optimize the Website and make it more interesting and useful for you. These cookies are set by third-party analytics services such as Google Analytics and Hotjar. The data collected in such a way is stored in aggregated form, and it does not constitute personally identifiable information.
- Commercial cookies (Stored for 12 months). These cookies allow us to show you our advertisements on third-party websites. This tool is called “retargeting”. It enables us to provide you with ads based on your previous activity on the Website. It also enables us to limit how many times you see the respective ads. We set such cookies with the help of trusted third-party services listed below.*
* We use the services of the following third parties to set commercial cookies:
- HubSpot as provided by HubSpot Ireland Limited. Please check this document in order to find out how HubSpot processes data on our behalf;
- Google Optimize and Google Adwords as provided by Google Ireland Limited. You may find information on Google’s privacy practices and safeguards here;
- Facebook Pixels as provided by Facebook, Inc. Information on Facebook’s commitments to privacy protection is available on this page. Although Facebook, Inc. is registered in the US, it has certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework to ensure the security of transferred data. More details on this are available here.
- LinkedIn Insight Tag (also known as a LinkedIn Pixel) as provided by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. Please follow this link to find out what data is collected through the LinkedIn Insight Tag and how it is used.
We may use other third parties to set commercial cookies in the future. In such case, we will only use the trusted services providers in terms of the data security and data protection.
How AgileVision deals with data collected through the cookies?
The cookies consent message was the first message that you were likely to see when you visited our Website. In most cases we ask you for a consent to install cookies. This does not apply only to the cookies strictly required for the functioning of the Website in general and some of its features in particular (e.g. the very option to refuse analytical and commercial cookies).
Can you withdraw your consent and turn the cookies off?
Yes, you can do that by choosing the appropriate settings of your browser. The following links might be useful for you to choose the best option of your browser and OS:
- For the users of Internet Explorer
- For the users of Firefox
- For the users of Chrome
- For the users of Safari web and iOS.
- For the users of Android.
In order to opt out of the collection of data by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit the following web-page: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You may also control what ads you see on Facebook by changing your settings here: Facebook Ad Preferences.
Finally, you are able to manage your LinkedIn Ads Settings. In order to do so, please follow these instructions.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us.
The Data Controller:
AgileVision Sp. Z.o.o.,
Grodzka St. 42/1,