Last modified on: March 6, 2020
While operating https://www.agilevision.io and all related pages of agilevision.io (‘Website’), AgileVision Sp. Z.o.o. (‘we’, ‘AgileVision’, ‘Company’, ‘us’) is committed to being fully transparent as regards our privacy practices.
understanding of the complicated legal stuff. By doing so we hope you will get all needed details to be assured your personal data is safe with us.
In this document, you will find out:
- what data we process, how and for what purposes we process your personal data;
- when and how we can share your personal data with third parties;
- how long we retain your personal data;
- our protection measures to keep your personal data secure;
- your rights in respect of processing your personal data.
What is personal data?
Personal data (or data) is any information relating to you and that alone or in combination with other pieces of information gives the opportunity to a person that collects and processes such information to identify you as an individual. It can be your name, address, your location data, or information related to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal data also includes such technical information as a Media Access Control address (MAC-addresses), International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), Unique Device Identifier (UDID), the Identity for Advertisers (IDFA), Internet Protocol address (IP-address), browser and system information.
Processing of the personal data means any action with it, for example, collection, recording, organizing, structuring, storage, use, disclosure by any means and so on.
What data we collect?
1. Data received due to your requests
When you fill the ‘Contact Us’ form or send any request or message via online chat available on the Website, or when you send us and application to become a member of our team, we collect and process all the data you voluntarily provide us, such as your name, email address, name of the company you represent, phone number, university, your CV. We kindly ask you not to provide us with any excessive personal data, including sensitive data.
When you provide us with a link to your public or private account on any social media, you also grant us a right to collect and process any information published there, including a city and a country of your presence, a phone number, and a right to contact you via these social media or to ring you up where applicable.
We will store these personal data until the end of our communication with you and 24 months after it to ensure that you are satisfied with our response and you have received all needed information.
2. Subscription to newsletters
When you subscribe to our newsletters, we collect and further process your email address and your name in order to send you messages with some useful information about software development or with some information of promotional nature. You may always opt-out from our newsletters by clicking the respective link in each message.
Personal data collected when you register on our mailing list will be stored as long as you are interested in receiving our emails. We consider that you’re interested until you unsubscribe from the mailing list.
In order to send you newsletters, we use the services of Mailjet SAS (France) and The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp (Georgia, the USA), – they help us to do so effectively and in the way that is convenient for you.
3. Automatic collection (cookies and similar technologies)
The cookies are tiny pieces of code that may remain in your device after you have visited some website.
Please read our Cookies Policy to find more details.
How do we use the data?
All in all, AgileVision may use your personal data to:
- provide and maintain the Services through the Website (including to offer you career opportunities);
- allow you to use interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so;
- provide customer care and support;
- monitor how the Services are used and run analytics in order to improve the Website;
- detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Please note that sometimes we may process your data for the period longer than indicated in the sections above. Such processing could be carried by AgileVision only for statistical purposes as it is provided for in Article 5 of the GDPR and subject to the appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
What are statistical purposes? Statistical purposes mean any collection and processing of personal data necessary for statistical surveys or to produce statistical results. The statistical purpose implies that such statistical result does not include personal data, but only aggregate data. The statistical results may further be used for various purposes, for example, to assess our business development, understand the market demands and improve our Services.
In most cases, we will anonymize your data before starting processing it for the statistical purposes. As a result, such data will be no longer considered personal and its use will be not governed by data protection laws.
Note that we may process your personal data not only on the basis of your consent or at your request, but also when the processing is necessary:
- to protect your vital interests or vital interests of another natural person;
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by AgileVision or by a third party (e.g. to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website or to protect ourselves, our sub-contractors, partners and affiliates against legal liability);
If AgileVision decides to change the purposes of processing specified above, we will inform you on such changes prior to the use of your personal data within the newly set purposes. Where applicable, you will have to provide your consent for the amended purposes (unless additional purpose of processing is compatible with those listed above).
Please note that we do not sell your data or make any decision based solely on automated processing that may produce legal effects or similarly significant effects.
Persons accessing your personal data
In order to provide high-quality services, AgileVision hires people, enters into agreements with independent contractors as well as cooperates with other services providers, companies and organizations. For those reasons, some of your personal data can be passed to the mentioned persons. However, in all cases, we adhere to all the requirements of applicable data protection laws and do our best to ensure the security of data processing at all stages.
To fulfill the above-mentioned purposes, AgileVision may share your data with the following persons:
Our employees and contractors
We may share your data with our employees or verified contractors. We engage both companies and individual entrepreneurs from EU and other countries such as the US, Ukraine and Uruguay.
When we transfer data to the country not recognised by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of data protection, we secure such transmission by including standard contractual clauses compliant with the EU data protection laws into our data processing agreements.
AgileVision engages a number of trusted third-party service providers in order to support different features of our Website and ensure its overall functioning. We also use third-party services to organize our work in the most efficient way and provide our clients with the best customer service.
Therefore, we may grant the following third-party service providers (and their sub-contractors) with a limited access to your personal data:
- Google LLC (California, USA), Google Ireland Limited (the Republic of Ireland), Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (Singapore), or any other entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Google LLC (‘Google’) when and only for the purpose of providing G-Suite, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize services. As a big transnational corporation, Google engages sub-contractors to carry out its obligations under contracts with customers. You may familiarize yourself with a list of Google’s sub-contractors by following the links provided below:
- The list of Google’s sub-contractors engaged to the provision of G-Suite services is provided for here.
- The list of Google’s sub-contractors engaged to the provision of Google Ads services (including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize) is provided for here.
- Facebook, Inc. (California, USA) when and only for the purpose of providing Facebook Pixel services;
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (the Republic of Ireland) when and only for the purpose of providing services through the LinkedIn Sales Navigator Application Platform, as well as LinkedIn Insight Tag services. LinkedIn Infrastructure Providers and Sub-contractors are listed here.
- Intercom R&D Unlimited Company (the Republic of Ireland) when and only for the purpose of providing services of Customer Messaging Platform and enabling the feature of online chat on our Website. Intercom cooperates with certain sub-contractors to provide its services as defined above.
- HubSpot Ireland Limited (the Republic of Ireland) when and only for the purpose of providing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services. HubSpot Ireland Limited works with the sub-contractors defined here.
- Pipedrive OÜ (the Republic of Estonia) when and only for the purpose of providing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services through the Pipedrive sales software; To provide the above-mentioned services Pipedrive OÜ is cooperating with the sub-contractors specified in their Terms of Service.
- Mailjet SAS (France) when and only for the purpose of providing emailing campaigns management services. When providing these services, Mailjet SAS also engages sub-contractors as listed here.
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp (Georgia, USA) when and only for the purpose of providing emailing campaigns management services. The sub-contractors currently engaged by Mailchimp are available here.
- Supertec BV (the Netherlands) when and only for the purpose of providing LinkedIn lead generation automation services through the Dux-Soup extension;
- BambooHR LLC and BambooHR Payroll LLC (Utah, USA) when and only for the purpose of providing human resources management services through the BambooHR software;
- Hotjar Ltd (Malta) when and only for the purpose of providing web analytics services (including heatmaps, visitor recordings, funnels and form analysis, feedback polls, surveys and other functionalities) through the Hotjar SaaS solution. In order to provide these services, Hotjar Ltd uses Amazon Web Services as a secure cloud service platform provided by Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL (Luxemburg).
- Webflow, Inc. (Delaware, USA) when and only for the purpose of providing hosting and website management services through the Webflow SaaS solution. Webflow, Inc.’s sub-contractors are specified here.
When we transfer data to the country not recognised by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of data protection, we secure such transmission by choosing service providers certified under EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, including standard contractual clauses compliant with the EU data protection laws into our data processing agreements or using alternative safeguards according with the applicable laws.
No transfer of your data will be carried unless appropriate safeguards are in place.
You also have to know that AgileVision may disclose your personal data to enforce and comply with the laws. In other words, AgileVision may disclose information necessary for the investigation or legal process on official request or the official bodies acting within their powers.
Your rights as to your personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data AgileVision collects and processes:
You have a right to access to your personal data processed by AgileVision and right to data portability
You have a right to request from AgileVision to rectify your personal data
You can request all the inaccurate personal data concerning you being corrected. You may also request to complete your personal data if you consider that something is missed.
You have a right to request AgileVision to erase personal data
You can request AgileVision to erase personal data if its processing is no longer necessary to achieve purposes for which it was collected as well as if there are no legal grounds for the processing. In most cases, AgileVision will erase it unless otherwise required by legislation.
You have a right to restrict the processing of your personal data by AgileVision
In some cases prescribed by law you will also be able to restrict the processing of your data. For example, if you contest the accuracy of your personal data being processed or if we are not interested in our processing of your personal data any longer, but you want us to do this for other reasons, for example, to bring some claim against somebody – then, instead of the erasure of information, its processing will be just restricted.
You have a right to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time by simply contacting us, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. After receiving such a withdrawal request from you, we will process it in a timely manner and will no longer process your personal data unless otherwise is set by law.
You have a right to object to the processing
In some cases prescribed by the applicable laws you can object to processing of your personal data.
You can object to the processing of your personal data when the processing is related to the performance of our task carried in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us; or if we process your data to pursue our or third party’s legitimate interests, and you believe that such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you make a request objecting to processing, we will no longer process the personal data unless we are able to demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
How to exercise your rights as to your personal data?
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to AgileVision via the contact details provided below. These requests are free of charge.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Time for reply and reaction to your request
AgileVision will provide information on action taken on your request related to your rights specified above within one month of receipt of the request for the longest. That period may be extended by two months if AgileVision is overwhelmed by the number of requests or the request at issue is complicated and requires a lot of action. AgileVision will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons of such delay.
If you have doubts as to our reply or reaction, or absence of such, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that is empowered to process such complaints in your country.
The privacy of children is one of our concerns. Here at AgileVision we can provide services only in case you are aged 16 or older. If you are under 16, you will need to get your parent’s/guardian’s permission before submission of any personal data to AgileVision. If you are underage, and there are no data as to your parent’s/guardian’s permission to use our Website, please do not provide us with your consent for data processing.
Security of data and breach notifications
AgileVision processes your data using computers and/or other IT enabled tools. We also take technical and organizational measures to ensure the personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
While taking necessary steps to secure your data, we have no choice than to admit that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. If it happens that any of your personal data is under the breach and if there is a high risk of violation of your rights as a data subject, we would inform you and the respective data protection agencies as to the accidents without undue delay. We will also do our best to minimize any such risks.
AgileVision Sp. Z.o.o.,
Grodzka St. 42/1,